Bartlesville Child Support Attorney

Protecting Your Child

Bartlesville child support attorneyEvery parent wants the their child to have the best possible opportunities in life. As a Bartlesville child support attorney, it’s my mission to make sure you and your child have the financial support necessary to live the best life possible.

Whether you’re beginning the divorce process or have already split up and need to change your current child support or child custody arrangements, you need to talk with a Bartlesville child support attorney who can help you represent your child’s best interests to the court from your perspective as your child’s parent.

What Does Child Support Cover?

Oklahoma child support covers a wide variety of expenses. The court will look at the parents’ gross incomes, possible investments, savings and many other economic indicators when making decisions about the potential child support order. After the court has been presented with that information, it will then then determine how much child support the non-custodial parent will need to contribute for not only living expenses, but also child care, medical care, dental care and many other child raising expenses.

If the support order isn’t providing enough, and  you and your child are struggling, it’s time to talk. We’re here to listen to your unique child support situation.

How Long Will My Child Receive Support?

A child is entitled to support in Oklahoma by the parents until the child graduates from high school or until the age of twenty (20) years, whichever occurs first. If the family court finds the child needs substantial care and personal supervision because of a mental or physical disability, child support can continue for a longer period of time.

Confidential Consultation: Bartlesville Child Support Attorney

Our Bartlesville family lawyer can help with child support along with other family law issues. For a free, no-obligation consultation with a Bartlesville child custody attorney, call Wirth Law Office – Bartlesville today — (918) 213-0950, call toll free at (888) 947-8452 or submit a quick question form at the top right of this page. Either way you reach out to us, we will promptly reply to your unique child custody question.

Bookmark and Share